Welcome to IHSO


homepagek aboutiama service advantage certification membership contact

Q. Can I give the fee deposit draft to the IHSO Representative?

A. Normally memberships are required to pay a deposit prior to enrolment. Your offer letter will mention the details as regards to the payment of this deposit. Fee deposits should be paid by cash or check.

Q. Can I defer or change my course or membership genre after my paid membership fee ?

A. Students will not be allowed to defer or change the course in our IHSO unless they have a confirmation from the IHSO’s client manager.. All changes additional requirements should be clarified before an application is made.

Q. Can I work in IHSO after completion of my course?

A. International students who have acquired a higher qualification in any subject can apply for a work for our IHSO.

Q. Does the IHSO have the office in the other Contry?

A. We have the office in China , HongKong ,USA…

          © 2010 Regent's College   |    About IHSO    |    Service    |    Advantage    |    Certification    |    Membership    |    Faq    |    Contact